Return to oceanelders.org
SHARE. VOTE. DISCUSS. ACT.

What is your idea?

Is the an Alien presence in our oceans?

Do we have an Alien presence living in our oceans, if we have how long have they lived there? If they predate us is thousands of years
maybe they could give us some idea's on how we can clean up our World's sea's.
As they would be a senior race to us, and may have dealt with many different problems before, I think we should enlist their help, we need all the help we can get and although of course all of this is purely an idea, if they are there and there was a way to contact them I for one would would like to give it a try if it was possible.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patty RayfieldPatty Rayfield shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Push promote The Venus Project. Reverse world over population trends. Encourage these 2 things and the pressure on the oceans will subside. And be quick about it.

• Patty RayfieldPatty Rayfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for your comments and links very interesting, some lucky folks obviously have a direct line....I am sure that if they are there for sure as you say, there will be good and bad things down there too just as there is up here on the surface. Whoever it is that lives on this planet above or below needs to get their heads together and sort out a solution to the urgent problems of the World, if all could join together in their efforts to clear up the mess it would speed things up.
        Mess made by the surface dwellers would certainly affect the under water being's, who knows if they are there, maybe they have tried to contact us in the past and have not been met with too friendly a response.
        I think awareness is so important, so a big well done to all who work so hard to bring to our notice what we need to know about our World.

• Rob BryanRob Bryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we assume for a moment that this is true-
        They have chosen not to help us. Revealing their presence would do what? If they told us what we're doing wrong- what? We already know. If they are there, my guess is they are waiting for us to either grow up, or kill ourselves off, or reduce our numbers to the point where we are manageable.

For further study, I'd suggest "Cachalot" by Alan Dean Foster, and Star Trek IV.

Feedback and Knowledge Base